We build online marketing companies – Platform Lunar is an independent company builder focused on Marketing Technology. We develop and use technologies to build online advertising companies out of Europe. Our mission is to change the future of digital marketing. Platform Lunar develops new marketing and advertising technologies (MarTech / AdTech) to solve challenges not yet addressed in the market before.
We believe in people – we see ourselves as a development boutique and work only with the strongest people in their respective fields. Now, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our technology-driven team.
your tasks and Responsibilities
- Passion about delivering snappy, well designed and scalable system using modern frontend technologies
- Assess users’ needs, building and optimizing great user experience across devices
- Participate in planning and architecting our frontend components
- Work together in an agile and excellent team closely with project managers, UX colleagues and other developers
- Extend our Rest-API which is the connection between front-end and back-end
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve production bugs
- Identify and resolve DOM performance issues
- Write efficient, scalable and well documented code
SKILLS and competencies
- You are motivated, a problem-solver and detail-oriented in your work
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in developing and debugging with frameworks (such as React or Angular) and responsive design
- Visualizing using d3.js, Highcharts or other chart frameworks
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with version control system (Git)
- Good English communication skills, since we are working internationally
- Conceptual knowledge of online advertising space and hand-on experience in building ad tech, including analytics, ad serving, targeting, real time bidding (DSP, SSP, DMP) is a big plus
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with iOS and Android development (React native)
- Experience with backend development or GraphQL is a plus
PLATFORM lunar AS A WORK PLACE – WE Offer
- Exciting startup atmosphere, work on challenging and highly interesting topics
- Your compensation is related to your skills and above competing companies in Vilnius
- Stock opportunities for the companies we build
- State-of-the-Art equipment (MacBook or Lenovo at your choice)
- Above average environment, as nice offices, team assistance, health insurance, various food & beverages and many more.
If you are looking for challenges, solving complex questions, working with a high caliber team, quenching your curiosity and expanding your knowledge base – send us your CV in English firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how soon you can join our team!