Platform Lunar is an independent company builder focused on Marketing Technology. We develop and use technologies to build online advertising companies. Our mission is to change the future of digital marketing. Platform Lunar develops new marketing and advertising solutions (MarTech / AdTech) to solve unique challenges not yet addressed in the market before.
At the moment we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our tech-savvy team.
your tasks and Responsibilities
- Write and maintain efficient, scalable and well documented code to meet our business needs
- Design our frontend components and backend systems
- Integrate third party systems to automate complex tasks and data transfer
- Be a part of a cross-functional team, work closely with project managers, UX engineers and other developers
SKILLS and competencies
- You are a motivated problem-solver and have a great attention to details
- Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks such as React or Angular
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Java programming experience
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
- Understanding of development lifecycle, release process, unit and integration testing
- Good written and verbal English communication skills, since we are working internationally
- Conceptual knowledge of online advertising space and hands-on experience building AdTech solutions is a big plus
- Experience working in a micro services environment is a big plus
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with iOS and Android development (React native)
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with cloud / PaaS infrastructure (such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) or experience deploying, monitoring and tuning code in a SaaS environment
- Experience with infrastructure management tools and best practices (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, continuous delivery, monitoring)
PLATFORM lunar AS A WORK PLACE – WE Offer
- Exciting startup atmosphere, work on challenging and highly interesting topics
- Above market compensation dependent on your skills experience
- Stock options program for the companies we build
- 24 days for annual holidays
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Nice offices, team assistance, health insurance, various food & beverages and many more.
If you are looking for challenges, like building simple solutions to complex problems, enjoy working with a highly skilled team, quenching your curiosity and expanding your knowledge base – send us your CV in English at email@example.com. Be sure to let us know how soon you can join our team!